May 7, 2007

How Far We've Come :)

Well I have been talked into it, and now Ryan and I have a blog to update family and friends on the exciting life of newleyweds or I guess I should say engaged life :) Hopefully Ryan and I will do something really exciting soon so I can post it! Well this is how it all began, camping at Zion's National Park! I can't believe we will finally be married so soon! We are so so so sooooo EXCITED!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Mal! I am so excited for your blog- you are so cute! And by the way- Congrats on the official engagement! I hear your ring is beautiful and I could not be more excited for the two of you!

Hilarie said...

Cutest couple ever! You guys looked so much younger then - see, you totally old enough to get married now! :)