June 29, 2007

Bridal Shower

I'm so lucky to have such great family and friends who had the most beautiful bridal shower for me. It was at my "grandma Barbara's" house. We ate delicious food, played fun games, visited and of course opened up tons of thoughtful gifts. Thanks to everyone, it was the perfect shower!!!!! This is almost all the girls that are on the Wilson side of the family that were at the shower. Good idea Grandma ReVoe for wanting to take the picture!

I'm so glad my friends could make it to celebrate with us. This is Holland who I hung out with all the time last summer while Ryan was in Hawaii.

Chelsea and Courtney who I grew up with in Texas were there. Now I can join them in the married couples world! ha ha

1 comments:

thesmithfamilyupdate2 said...

good times... good times... miss you. love you!