March 13, 2008

Summer Break

Some of you may be wondering what inspired the awesome picture that begins our blog. The picture is of a beautiful beach in Aruba, where, Ryan and I may just end up spending the summer! I know, you are all so jealous right now :)
Next week we have our first interview with the company we would be working for if we get the job. It is called Del Sol, and they have stores that sell products that change colors in the sun. T-shirts, Frisbees, hats, nail polish, etc. All the stores just happen to be in tourist hot spots, such as cruise ports, Hawaii, Mexico, Alaska and so on! We will fill you in on any new developments, but for the mean time, here are our top three choices of where we would want to live for the summer if we are lucky enough to get hired!
1. This is of a beach in Koloa, Kauai where we could possibly go! Ryan really wants to go to Kauai, but I would be happy anywhere with a beautiful tropical beach.

2. Lahaina, Maui.... I mean seriously, I could be laying on that hammock in like 6 weeks!

3. St. Maarten, Caribbean! I think this may actually be my first choice, but then again, I would take any they offer :)

6 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

Are visitors welcome??? I'm jealous that you could be sitting in that hammock all summer long!

Hilarie said...

oh, to be young again! i should have done more fun and adventurous stuff!! that would be so fun for you guys! almost as much fun as swimming in that nasty pool right before you unknowingly were abducted by aliens.

Anonymous said...

I thought you guys were going to Del Sol for the summer...

Mary Stuart said...

Hi Mallory you totally don't know me, but I am a friend of Ryan's from high school. I saw his mom at a baby shower and she told me that you guys had a blog. So, sorry for the intrusion I just wanted to say "hi."

Anonymous said...

St. Marten is the best..

Camp Directors said...

That HAMMOCK looks really nice right about NOW!