April 8, 2008

Hawaii Here We Come!!!

Well well well, we know where we will be living this summer! Hawaii! I'm so excited, I have never even been there. Ryan has been there a bunch, and he did a semester at BYU Hawaii, so in a way, he will be my tour guide. We are so excited, and I thought I would put a few pictures of some of the things we plan on doing while we are there.
1. View the flowing lava and visit volcano national park.... 2. Spend plenty of time exploring this area below, looking for the perfect beach... 3. Get in touch with our "environmental" side and try to help save the sea turtles...
4. I am almost positive we will spend a good amount of time trying to sneak into and use this pool at the Four Seasons Resort....
5. I am probably most excited to check out the black sand beaches... 6. Ryan is probably most excited to get me to go hiking in the jungle...and perhaps jump off of some cliff into the water below (I won't even jump off the high dive in the RB at BYU, so we will just have to see what happens...)

7. And of course, you know we will find time to use some of the "food money fund" they give us to dine at the local eatery's, such as this Ruth's Chris Steak House.......YUM

Well, it is official- we are the luckiest people on the planet! Who wouldn't want to spend the summer doing all of those things listed above?!?? I'm pretty sure we will have time to hang out with any visitors that come over to the Big Island, so start marking your calenders!

5 comments:

MediocreMama said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S

Becky said...

that's is so exciting...you guys are going to have a great summer!!!

Hilarie said...

what about the leper colony??? mom is fo sho going there. donkeys 3 miles up and 3 miles down!

The Coons Family said...

We will be there Aug 4-11.... we should get together us fellow cambridge courters!!!

Anonymous said...

Pa-lease! I am so jealous!!! I can't even stand it! Don't worry, I'm already looking on the internet for cheap airfare to the Big Island. FUN!