July 8, 2008

Apparently, Ryan Knows Where The Drugs Iz At

This is seriously the funniest thing that has happened since we have been working at Del Sol (and trust me, we have had A LOT of funny moments here)! So Ryan is working out on the floor helping a normal looking family who is probably from Ohio or something. The parents and two kids are there and the boy is probably 15 years old. He is a normal Joe Shmoe preppy kid. So his family pays and leaves the store. Then, next thing Ryan knows, the kid is back in the store and this is what happens... PREPPY KID: Hey man, do you know where I can find some 'wowie'? RYAN: Wowie? I don't know. What is it? PREPPY KID: come on, ya know 'Maui Wowie'..... (so matter-of-act) RYAN: Maui Wowie? uuuhhmm......Sorry man, I don't even know what that is. PREPPY KID: ya know...... dope RYAN: uuuhhhh, sorry I have no idea... And then the kid ran back out the door to catch up with his family on their vacation. I don't even know if this will seem funny to those of you who are reading it, but it cracks us up! MAUI WOWIE, I mean seriously, who calls pot that. We can just vision him in his room back home getting excited to come to Hawaii and find a drug dealer on the street with his family to buy some "Maui Wowie" from. It's just so funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop it stop it! that is so so funny. the kid was worried you would call the cops on him.

case and jam said...

hahaha ok so i hope you remember us (jamie and casey from del sol training ha) but that story is SO funny haha wow. i think ryan looks like the type of guy that knows where to find drugs though personally... haha just kidding! hope you two are having fun it looks like you are loving it!

Anonymous said...

Mal that really is funny, and i just thought i would let you know that maui wowie really is a certain kind of weed. but come on, asking Ryan is pretty hysterical! Miss you guys. Sounds like so much fun!