camping in hawaii
Due to a series of unfortunate events, Ryan and I ended up camping for a few nights while we were on Oahu. It actually turned out to be really fun. Even though I have never had a worse night sleep in my entire life as I did the first night!
After all the sunsets we watched while living in Hawaii, it was cool to watch a sun rise. You could say we were up pretty early everyday because of the thousands of roosters that were rooming everywhere on the campground. I am not exaggerating, that there was easily 50 of them. I probably didn't help that Ryan loved feeding them.
And then of course it was pretty neat to wake up and have this beach that we went surfing on 20 feet away. Surfing sucks. It is so hard and scary. I gave up after like 3 trys, but Ryan was actually pretty good even though it had been forever since he had been.
why are so lucky? we got to LIVE THERE!
3 comments:
SOUND SO fUN?
Next time you go camping bring an air mattress. It's the best way to camp :) Oh and I tagged you on my blog. check it out for the details.
It's about time...just kidding! I know you guys are super busy right now, but I'm glad you finally did some blog catch up. We heard all about those stupid roosters.....don't got to Kauaii....there's more! AHHHH!
Post a Comment