Grandma's Rolls
When school first started, I went over to my Grandma's house, and she taught me how to make the famous family rolls that have been at all Easter's and Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember. They are my great great grandma's recipe. Grandma Rachel Wilson. They had a restaurant called Wilson's Cafe back in the 1950's where they would make breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are so yummy and it was exciting to finally learn how to make them straight from the source!
Thanks Grandma, you know I will be carrying on this delicious family tradition and passing it on to my kids!
5 comments:
is this recipe a family secret?? because i want it!
what a good grandaughter! rolls and dinosaur blankets will live forever thanks to you! :)
I can't wait to taste the famous rolls first hand this Thanksgiving!!! YUM!
You have earned your "W" in rolls.
I am so happy for your family!
I'm very excited to be able to sample the Wilson rolls at Thanksgiving. Thanks Grandma Wilson for teaching Mallory!
Post a Comment