November 14, 2008

i love google

Lately, I can not stop thinking about how wicked awesome google is. Everything they create I love. My whole life revolves around it. Everyday I sign on to my iGoogle account that is exactly all the stuff I want in front of me (all the way down to the Dolce & Gabana leopard print background). And then today, Ryan showed me his new web browser that he is using. Ya, it's google too, and it's once again freaking awesome. So basically I am telling everyone they should get a Gmail account and their life would be that much better. Here are all the reasons why. You sign in and all of the features you probably regularly use from google will be personalized to you.

  • Google Maps will save addresses you have looked up and save directions you may need in the future.
  • Google Maps has street views of locations you look up. I'm serious, go look up your address and you will see your house in real life.
  • Google Earth is awesome because you can look up all these fascinating historical sights like the Eiffel Tower in Pairs.
  • Gmail has 'Gmail chat' so you and any of your contacts that also use Gmail can instant message each other when you are both signed on.
  • Blogger is a google brain child.....which i clearly love!
  • Google search engine is by far my favorite when searing for things online.
  • Google images is also my favorite site to get images for this here blog and assignments for school.
  • Google even has videos, similar to YouTube, but not quiet as good, YET.
  • Google Docs is this awesome feature where you can save any word, excel, or PowerPoint document that you have and access it anytime, from anywhere. And then, lets say it is a group project, so you share it with the people in your group so everyone just makes corrections directly to it, instead of having a million copies floating around. I love it because I have all the addresses I use regularly that I have on my computer on Google Docs. That way when I am not on my own computer, but I want an address, I just find it there.

Ok, Ok, I could go on and on. My point is you should totally use google if you don't already. You will think it is awesome within no time at all!

0 comments: