December 30, 2008

rock band

And the festivities began!  Carly and I went to pick up Megan, Clay, Jim, Melissa and Monet at the airport.  My dad was flying in from a business trip and all three of their flights landed at basically the same time and there gates were right next to each other....literally.  Anyways, here we are!The first day we went to eat a Happy Sumo in the Riverwoods.  Sushi grows on me more and more every time I eat it.  It was really yummy!  And it was a mini blizzard outside while we were eating so we came outside to find this... Here we are rocking out to Rock Band 2 for the Wii.  We convinced my parents to buy it for the week so we could all play it.  It is so much fun, especially with tons of people to play.  We set up a little nook out in the family room for all of our 'equipment'.

I swear this picture below could be on the box to advertise.....haha, look at Megan and Clayton singing together in the mic......LOVE IT......

1 comments:

Hilarie said...

Looks like you guys had way too much fun before we got there. Especially at HAPPY SUMO! The one place I wanted to go while there! And I didn't!