January 18, 2009

the air mattress

I swear people, the air mattress is very comfortable.  This is our bed that we brought with us and no one can believe we are going to be sleeping on it for 4 months.  Maybe we are just not that picky but I think it is great.  You can adjust the firmness of the bed by adding or releasing air, it has fitted sheets...it's great.  Air mattress technology has come along way people!
The one thing we have bought is the lamp on our "night stand".  We like it anyways for our desk back in Utah and we needed a little ambiance lighting.
It is kind of nice living with very little stuff.  I feel like such a minimalist!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bed looks comfy and pretty. I look at it this way. MUCH LESS HOUSE WORK! Just enjoy every moment,this is one of the best parts of your life, you will miss it when you have "stuff" to take care of and worry over. We miss you.