February 9, 2009

i hope there are milkshakes in heaven

Where do I begin with these bad boys.  Ryan figures if I keep up this latest habit we will spend $60 a month JUST ON MILKSHAKES......hahaha  needless to say, I unfortunately haven't bought one yet this week.  I REALLY AM ADDICTED.  It is my favorite treat I have ever had.  It is the perfect milkshake.  Really, the perfect milkshake.  You can not get this good of a milkshake in the Provo/Orem area, trust me, I have tried.  Come visit me and you can try it too!

4 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely be trying it the next time I visit. By the way...I will be there in about a month. I am so excited. My girlfriend is getting married on the 22nd of March, so I'll be getting there around then. We should meet up for dinner in The Woodlands:)

Hilarie said...

Are you going to post about the perfect sugar cookie that you drive 40 minutes out of your way to get all the time? :

Amy said...

hey it's gotta good name, so it's gotta be good! maybe one day I'll come visit you just for the milkshake!

Anonymous said...

That looks like the perfect shake. Like so so good.