July 13, 2009

TLC: the little couple

I don't know if many of you have watched this show on TLC, but just so you know they live in our Apartment complex we lived in while we were in Houston.  Ryan actually hung out with Bill at the gym one day.  Ryan got the total low-down on their show, TLC, "Little People Big World"... it was fascinating.  He was really nice and I love watching their show.  It is amazing what they have accomplished.  I can't imagine how difficult it would be to live life 4' tall or smaller.  Just a little brush with fame, that's all......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the first show just to see your live in Houston. Cute people and very smart. I like them.

MediocreMama said...

Next time I see you let's talk about this couple...I have a few questions...

Anonymous said...

what apartment did you live in i recently moved to houston and didnt pick a great apartment and i see them on the tv and they have a very nice apartment and ive been trying to find out which one it is because i just started a family and would like an apartment to call home for the next couple of years.