guess who got a job?
I'm so sooooo excited! I got a job! I will be teaching this next school year in Granite School District at a Junior High (I don't want to be too specific, you never know what kind of creepsters could be stalking me on this). I will be teaching 7th graders in home-ec. I love everything about it...my classes I will be teaching, the other teachers in the department, my classroom, the principal. It all worked out so perfectly. Not to mention the fact that come November when my benefits kick in I will finally be able to go to the dentist for the first time in 2 years! woo woo!! Now I am constantly obsessing over how I am going to do the bulletin boards in the classroom and which tape dispenser to buy! I have already spent well over an hour at the teacher supply store!

7 comments:
2 years since you've been to the dentist???? You gotta speak up the next time you are in CO!
Congrats on the job! You will be such a fun teacher!
Do you think 7th graders will think its lame if you decorate you b. boards with dinosaurs and little talking flowers and such? Cause that's what my classrooms used to look like. :)
Kindergarteners really dig it.
I will always think of you and Doris when I think of the class room. Now if only you had a Rock Hudson (or was it James Garner) in your life it would be as I remember. I am so happy for you (as well as your students.) Congrats!!!
Wooo hoooo! The students are so lucky. You will for sure be the cool teacher.
Congratulations Mallory!! What a great feeling to have a job all lined up! Lucky kiddos... you'll be great!
May I recommend the tape dispenser that looks like a giant mix tape. We have one from Urban Outfitters and it is very fun. Congratulations on the job!!!!
i think your next post should be "guess who burned down the house?"
Post a Comment