July 15, 2009

segway of orange county

Check us out on our Segway's. While we were in California last month we decided to try out a segway tour of Newport Boardwalk. I was there with only my parents because Ryan and the rest of the family that was able to come this summer weren't there yet. I kept jokingly saying that I liked being an only child because of all the stuff I was getting to do with my parents alone..... :) but by the end of the week I was thinking how boring it would be to have no siblings......ha ha, but really, thank you mom and dad sooo much It was so fun!
First of all we had a quick training in the store on how to ride these bad boys. It was kind of scary for the first 15 seconds, but then it was SO EASY and soooo much fun!
You have to try them out the next time you are in a tourist spot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope to be an only child someday. Boy does it look fun!

Hilarie said...

How fun! Those pics are great! Although Demi just saw the one of mom on the top and said, "Grandma looks scary there!" LOL

And Parker said, "I thought only cops rode those."

Aubrey said...

how very gob bluth of you