August 12, 2009

i'm done!

I'm done....I'm officially done! I took my very last final of my college career today! It was such a freaking awesome feeling! Now I just have to sit and wait for my diploma to show up in the mail! I don't really know why I put hot air balloons to represent this, but oh well. On a side note, how amazing would a hot air balloon ride be?!!!!

7 comments:

sherron said...

A BIG congratulatory hug to you Mal !!! And I know why you posted hot air balloons...because you feel SKY HIGH! And well you should!

Anonymous said...

Ya ya! congrats!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

CONGRATS!!! I remember that feeling and it was so wonderful:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mal. Look for good things to follow. Have a great year in your chosen profession. Lucky kids to have you as a teacher.

meng said...

Congrats! Hot Air balloon ride is on my list of things to do before I die!

Ken and Amy said...

Good job Mal! We are excited for you and can't wait to hear about teaching middle school.

lawblob said...

Congratulaions Mal!