good ole' canada
Welcome to Alberta! Here are some of the pictures I took while in Canada. Unfortunately I did not take too many pictures, so these will have to do!
This is the back of their house. For some reason, I never took a picture of the front of it. Monet was LOVING the backyard. So much room to run around and play!
This is the view from Monet's window. Isn't Canada flatter than you expected it to be?
Here we are at the grocery store. How smart is the Canadian version of the kid shopping cart. The kids are up high so they can't get out and run away. Megan was loving it.
Then we got to the baby food aisle and Megan couldn't get over the big bottles. They had little bottles too, but only the big bottles for Scarlett's age. She was dying over how Scarlett would finish one. It was funny. They only had one brand and slightly different versions of the food. They had a very appealing beef stroganoff which I thought she should buy.

3 comments:
Thanks for all the great Canada pics mal! Scarlett does in fact down one of those massive baby food jars and then some.
I miss you!!!!!!!
Did you add another stamp in your passport??? Sounds like you had a great time except for the crying for 2 1/2 hours part from little Scarlett!
PS....thanks for the bow tying 101 refresher....it turned out beautifully! See ya soon!
Megan's face with the baby jars is priceless. Seriously, they look huge.
Ahhhhh, I miss Megan and her long down coat.
Post a Comment