December 2, 2009

ryan's latest obsessions

Ryan's latest obsessions have been both golf and fly fishing. He really was golfing all the time during the summer, and now during the fall he has been fly fishing every semi-warm day. He LOVES it! It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He spends hours at Eddie Robinson's fly fishing and is on a "first name bases" with Eddie. He even started a Fly Fishing club at BYU with his friend. Check out their blog!
Jensen and Ryan golfing this summer. I went along and drove the cart! This is kind of a mean shot of Ryan, but here he is in his fishing gear. I hope Texas fishing doesn't totally depress him. He says he is very excited for all the good bass fishing....it won't be as beautiful of a setting, but that is what vacations are for!

0 comments: