2010
I found myself feeling so nostalgic last night right before it was midnight. Like I had not properly reflected on the last decade. So much has happened!
- I went to high school
- Traumatically moved to Utah
- Went to college
- Graduated from college
- Met Ryan
- Got married
- Became a teacher
- 3 of my siblings got married
- Facebook :)
Crazy crazy crazy! I remember so specifically what I did, where I went, what I wore on New Years Eve 1999. I was at Katie Moorhead's house in Spring, TX. I was wearing an aqua ribbed knit sweater with 3/4 length sleeves. My parent's wouldn't let me spend the night at my friend's house, just in case Y2K was real! When some fireworks started a little plant on fire my friend's mom tried to put it out with her glass of wine. Ahhhhh the memories! I hope this next decade is just as exciting as the 2000's have been!
2 comments:
Thats a lot of stuff to happen. I can't for the life of me remember what I did ten years ago. Good memory Mal!
good memory Mal...WOW lot's of big things happened in your life.
I am sure big things happened in all of our lifes, we just need to take the time to remember them.
Thanks for sharing with us and makeing us realize how blessed we all are to live in "this" time in the world.
Post a Comment