January 9, 2010

new york, new york

Next Friday we leave for 5 days in the big apple. We are staying with my brother and his wife who live right in Manhattan. Within 5 minute walk of times square, Rockefeller center, empire state building, etc. We are SO EXCITED! If you have any great suggestions for things we need to hit up let us know. I have been there a few times before, but Ryan hasn't! We have many things already on our to-do list....I'm especially looking for suggestions of bakeries! :)

3 comments:

sherron said...

Of course Magnolia's! Elly will have lots of ideas for you! Have a great time and hi to Jim and Melissa for us!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

My girlfriend lives there with her husband and little boy and she's says Levain Bakery is a great stop to make. Also she loved going to Tom's Restaurant where Seinfeld was filmed and getting a yummy milkshake!!

Ken and Amy said...

Sooooo fun! I'm jealous! NYC is one place on my "places I want to visit" list. Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :)