January 14, 2010

walgreen's sucks

I'm so frustrated right now. I just went through the Walgreen's pharmacy drive thru and gave the guy my drivers licences and debit card. Then he did whatever he did with it there, put it back in the box and sent it out to me. Expect for the fact that I opened the box and my drivers license was not in there. I immediately said, "can I get my drivers license back?" and he said "I gave it to you" and I was like hmmmmm I don't think so.....

well an hour later, after looking in every nook of my car and going into the store, and having him look at the security tape, and being very nice, and having him look everywhere (but he was not very happy) and I still have no license and he still thinks I'm a crazy customer......ARE YOU KIDDING ME!????
Not to mention I leave for the airport tomorrow morning at 4:45 AM
I am officially boycotting Walgreen's .....you probably should too...
(they will steal your shiz)

0 comments: