How funny are these pictures?!! So here is the little back story to this awesomeness. At Ryan's work they all would get together and place orders on this website for knock off designer goods.

If you just went to the website you would think it is totally shady. You have to send a money order to China and it has to be over a certain amount of money. It is quite funny. But.....I got a very nice little Louis Vuitton wallet and other people at his office have ordered clothes before and they turned out nicely. Ryan decided to try out some "Armani Exchange Black Jeans" this time when the office placed an order. Looks like they should have been called
Dancing with the stars ballroom dress pants. They are soooo tight and soooooo funny looking. Good thing they were freaking cheap!
3 comments:
Ha ha! They look cute I think.
You got the dog box? Nice.
And Megan. I don't think you're supposed to call them 'cute' when talking about a guys pants... lol.
haha! that is awesome!! i wanna see the wallet!
Post a Comment