Bike Riding in P-Town
So today we went on a super fun bike ride from our house all the way along University Avenue up Provo Canyon. I was pretty proud of what we accomplished. I wanted to turn around 1/4 way into it, but Ryan kept pushing me, and I am so glad he did! We rode 12 miles! WOW!!!!! We love riding our bikes, and we are so glad we bought them!
Autum is so beautiful! Unfortuantly Winter is a ticking time bomb, and next thing we know this bike path will be covered in snow!!!!!!
4 comments:
I'm just so proud of you guys, for the bike ride and for finally posting again. I was going to take you off my family blog list but I knew, one day, you guys might come around. And look at this, you did. I wonder why palm trees don't change colors.
FINALLY! What a fun day! It is so beautiful. I miss it. Love the bikes!
OH the days when we too rode our bikes up Provo Canyon! Those are fun memories when we were newlyweds. Glad you are enjoying your bikes and it's fun to see pics of you guys again! We love you! Jill got excited to see pics of Uncle Ryan and Aunt Mallory!
I want to start off by saying thanks. Thanks for a new post. We were all really into Mallory's haircut but...enough already. Second I want to say we miss you. Third, it looks beautiful there. And fourth, you guys don't suck.
Post a Comment