The Newest Target Team Member
Yes, I do work at Target! It is pretty fun so far. I like working at the service desk because there is always something to do and a customer to help, so work goes by super fast! I have been working there for about one month and so far so good! Lucky I found this cute red sweatshirt that I wear everyday to work. It's actually from Target! :) ha ha
3 comments:
I love that you work at my favorite store! Which one because I'm going to visit you next time I'm in town! I want you to be the girl answering the red phone calls...I'm the one using it every time I go and Megan is walking away mortified. Ha ha, I love that phone.
Looking good Mal. I think Target would be a good place to work. Maybe you can get me video games early before they hit the shelves. We can put em' on Ebay!
Nice digs guys! Love the childhood home. Love the flower arrangements. You are real grown up people now. I am proud of you. Keep up the good work on the blog. We all love it!
Post a Comment