Aparently, I Look Pregnant
Tonight I went with my mom to a Relief Society activity in her ward. I was talking with the ladies I knew when my mom's friend pointed at my stomach and said, "so when's this?" Needless to say, I was so shocked! Do I really look pregnant? Are you kidding me! It was so so soo funny! I quickly told her, "I'm not pregnant, I would die if I was." I don't really think she was too embarrassed, but I was. I tried to keep my hands over my shirt the rest of the night so I would not confuse anymore of the ladies! :) I guess you guys will have to decide if I look pregnant to you or not....or at least look pregnant enough to ask me if I was pregnant!
1 comments:
That is a nice outfit! Mom didn't get mad that you wore a maternity top, sweats, dress shoes and socks to her cookie exchange? hehehe... :)
Miss and love you!
Post a Comment