December 9, 2007

Frosty the Snowman

How beautiful is the snow?! All day long it has been pouring down outside, and we decided we had to make a snowman. This was actually Mallory's first time to ever make a real snowman! We both had a lot of fun. As you can see in the photos, all the round layers were VERY proportional thanks to Ryan's excellent "smoothing out skills".

Demi wanted to name the snowman, and she decided on Frosty, very original! Mallory's parents said the snowman was the biggest one they have ever seen in real life. I didn't realize how heavy packed snow gets! It was a two man job putting the layers on top of each other. Winter time is always fun when it is snowing. It just kind of stinks when it all melts and it is just cold outside :(

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

Hope you're happy now. I am sobbing, crying and can't see the computer becasue of all the snot and tears all over my face!! Those are the saddest pictures I have ever seen because I am not standing in the middle of them.

Seriously - Those are the neatest pics ever and I have been really genuinely sad the last few days because of the lack of 'season' around here. Right now my air conditioner is working over drive and I have to keep yelling at Carson to shut the back door so the heat, humidity and lady bugs to get into our house!

That snowman is AWESOME. Ryan is the man! So perfectly proportioned! I think we will have to talk about Frosty for years!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!! That really is the most awesome snowman I have ever seen. It is gigantic!!! Taller than mom. That should be mom and dads christmas card. Dad, mom, Demi, and Carly.
Hilarie, I hear ya. Although I am not crying, I too seriously miss the lack of season. It is quite cold out here but that snow is irresistably beautiful and festive.
Fun, I wish Monet was sitting on the snowman's shoulder in that picture.

Ken and Amy said...

Good job Ryan with your excellent smoothing abilities! That is one good lookin' snowman.