January 27, 2008

Sunday Night

It seems that almost every Sunday night for the last 4 years I have sat at my desk typing away at my computer while longing for the day that I will never have to write a paper again! I seriously HATE writing papers. Right now for instance, I am writing a paper on cognitive development in adolescents.....BOOOORING! Not to mention the fact that it has to be four pages SINGLE SPACED! I mean seriously, single spaced-who does that? I have not written any single spaced papers my whole college career until this semester. That makes it like 8 pages long. Now I know people are going to read this and think of their own stories that are worse and tell me to pipe down, but I just wanted to vent. And look at me, I get so distracted by Gmail and looking at peoples' blogs that I just wasted like 10 minutes writing this.......oh well! A year from now I will be grading papers instead of writing them! BOO YA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writing papers...by the time I was a senior I was spitting those things out the morning of class. It just gets so tedious. Sorry I introduced you to a blog that is #1at time-suckage. That probably didn't help.

Are you coming to Monet's party?! If so, see you there.

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

ok, I'm fully aware that I am the worst blogger EVER!!!! It's a good thing thing I can't get fired from this! I would have been gone a long time ago! I love the new pictures, you guys are adorable!!! We'll do your hair right when I get home....