March 24, 2008

Blog Surfing

I have to admit, I look at tons of peoples' blogs I don't even know. Who doesn't...it is so enjoyable. I like to go from my blog, to my sisters blog, to one of their friends blog. Every once in awhile you realize they are friends with people you know through one way or another. And then of course their are blogs I love to look at just because of either 1) how crazy the writer of the blog is 2) how cool the writer of the blog is 3) how interesting of a life the writer of the blog has 4) or because the blog gives me cool ideas of crafty projects I can do So, for any of you out there who have been embarrassed that you know details of peoples' lives that you don't even know, don't be...you are not alone. ha ha ha

4 comments:

Hilarie said...

It is a good thing that people don't know we are looking at their blog like stalkers... or do they? :)

It is a new phenomenom!

Like my little story of my best friend from high school who found me this week by seeing pictures of my kids (who she didn't even know existed) on my friends blog that she didn't even know.

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I agree; people shouldn't feel ashamed of looking at strangers' blogs...I think it's a good way to feel connected as long as you don't develop blenvy. Blog envy.

Courtney said...

I love to do that too. Aubrey told me about your blog and I have to say that I am enjoying reading it.

Anonymous said...

word up, I look at so many people's blogs and they have no idea, or do they?