Clip 1 - Was her voice dubbed? That is amazing! She should totally try out for Asian Idol!
Clip 2 - That is about the cutest thing I have ever heard!
Clip 3 - What the hell!!!??? There are so many questions I have about this one. Most important - Was that a midget or just a freaky looking and disturbing kid?
How many hours a day do you spend to find the candidates for your awards? :) Good job!
the lil mexican dancer is one of our favorites too. hes got moves, thats for sure. i dont know it you guys have ever seen "charlie bit my finger" but its hilarious, you gotta look it up!
4 comments:
Clip 1 - Was her voice dubbed? That is amazing! She should totally try out for Asian Idol!
Clip 2 - That is about the cutest thing I have ever heard!
Clip 3 - What the hell!!!??? There are so many questions I have about this one. Most important - Was that a midget or just a freaky looking and disturbing kid?
How many hours a day do you spend to find the candidates for your awards? :) Good job!
Tod's favorite YouTube video of all time.
what the hell? i was thinking what hil was thinking.
the lil mexican dancer is one of our favorites too. hes got moves, thats for sure. i dont know it you guys have ever seen "charlie bit my finger" but its hilarious, you gotta look it up!
Post a Comment