Bag Tag
I was bag tagged! Now I hate forward emails and chain letters, and this is almost in the same category, BUT I do have to say this is pretty entertaining. It is like an insight into someones life. Here is my bag. Luckily I just changed purses and cleaned my bag before I went to Las Vegas two weeks ago. I had the most random crap in there. The most amazing part is that I probably took out 6 lip glosses when I cleaned my purse, and I still left 15 in it! WOW.......that is sad!
So this is the blue bag, I bought it at Forever 21 at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, California, two summers ago, and I really like it alot. My one complaint is that there is not a slot for holding my phone or camera inside, so they just have to float around.
Ok, here is the contents:
- Sunglasses case with sunglasses inside of it
- Cleaning cloth for glasses
- Camera
- Cell phone
- Wallet, with all the norms
- Ticket from the Mystere show my family saw while in Las Vegas
- A pack of mints I took from the UTA booth at school
- 1 regular packaged mint
- 1 package of Kleenex (I think of my mom every time I use them, haha)
- A handful of tampons
- The information packet from my birth control package, just in case I ever have any questions, haha
- Strep Throat medication
- 2 pens
- The little red fuzzy bag holds the following items:
- Advil container with a variety of headache medicines
- 15 lip glosses/lipsticks
- 1 bright aqua blue eyeliner
- 1 mint foot cream (I use it as regular old lotion)
- Little green mirror
- AND THE BEST THING OF ALL, the little Ziploc baggie full of probably 20 gift cards from our wedding and Christmas........THEY NEVER SEEM TO RUN OUT! I LOVE IT!
This was so fun! Thanks for tagging me Hilarie. Now I tag Melissa! You guys haven't been blogging lately, so hopefully you will see this post!
1 comments:
If I ever run out of lip gloss, I'll know who to ask! And I'll send Jill your way. She is constantly asking for "lip stuff"!
Post a Comment