A Few Good Board Games
Ok- I don't know how many of you who read my blog our big card game or board game players, but... you should definitely check out 'Settlers of Catan'. It is like 'Risk', but faster and with more strategy involved!
And next time all of us family is together, which I am guessing is next Christmas...we have to play 'Wits & Wagers'. It is THE BEST GAME EVER! Megan plays it with Clayton's family, and I did one time I was over there. Oh my gosh, it is hilarious. Everyone reads random fact type questions, then you write what you think is the right answer, and everyone bets with your chips on which answer you think is the most correct. It is hilarious to see the answers people come up with.
Lets do a practice round right here on this blog post. And you CAN NOT CHEAT by looking it up on the Internet! (I will post the correct answer in a few days!)
Q: How old is the Earth in years?

4 comments:
Great post and great games!
I am going to go with 3 billion years old...
I would agree with Hil, scientists would probably go with somewhere in the billions. We love games so we'll plan on this one-russell loves risk-he plays it with a couple of his friends at school. Good gift idea for him. -aunt lori
If you're looking for a hilarious and random board game. Check out Killer Bunnies! It's great! Maybe we'll bring it to Mexico...if we have extra room in our suitcase!
Hummmmm.......3.4 billion years old. Ha ha hil.
Post a Comment