Aloha!
So I thought I should give a little update on life since I have not posted in such a long time. I have been wanting to post like every hour because something new and exciting comes up, but unfortunately we have no Internet!!!!!! I mean HOW IN THE WORLD did people even live ten years ago? To use the Internet we have to walk a few blocks to "Island Lava Java" where we can use their wireless Internet. Today we brought a laptop to work with us so afterwards we hoofed it over and got ourselves a milkshake and started surfing (the web that is, not the ocean)!
Right now some local yocal islander is talking to Ryan about how we should go about buying a car! We are getting really anxious to buy one because if we have a car we can drive to the places on the island where the VOG, (volcano fog) is not horribly obstructing the sun. There has not been even a solid hour of sun since we got here on Monday! But anyways, we are getting Internet at our house but we only have Monday and Sundays off, so the only days they can install the Internet is on Mondays and the next one is June 16!!!!! So there will be lots of Lava Java stops until then..........
We are honestly having a ton of fun, even though I have not even gotten into the ocean yet! Crazy I know! Ryan did one day after work, but the sun was setting so I was too cold to get in!!!!!
The best way to describe the past week in my point of view was "mission/survivor"! Like we are dropped off at our apartment at seven at night with no food or car and told to be at work at 9AM. It has been a little adventure. My legs hurt from walking so much! OH- and I forgot to mention how much it has rained.....LIKE POURED! But it is really neat when it rains.
Oh ya, another cool thing is how standing in the freaking grocery store parking lot is like the most beautiful view of the ocean. It goes on forever! Well I'm sure I will have much more to post, but until then....here are a few pictures!!!!
Just greeting customers!

We probably do this demonstration of our color changing product 50 times a day!

This is on our way to Lava Java! It is pretty cool blogging while looking at the waves!!!!!!!

5 comments:
If the two of you can't sell, ain't nobody gonna sell. You both look great in the tee's, and have great expensive smiles. What a fun way to spend a summer!
FINALLY....we've been dying to hear from you guys. Thank goodness for Lava Java!!! Looks like lots of fun...hope you see sunshine soon and no more rain.
So funny! I remember going in one of those shops with the display with what the t-shirst do and thinking it was so cool! Can't remember what country I was in then... but I know it wasn't Hawaii! You guys look great! Have fun and keep posting!!
It looks fun and isn't Hawaii the most gorgeous place ever. Don't work too hard and go to the beach! You guys are the perfect models.
That damn VOG. It is still fun and exciting. I'd rather be selling t shirts in Hawaii than selling t shirts at University mall. I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment