Kind'a Grossing Me Out!
The breakfast at this place is really really yummy, but on our last visit this little guy came up and started licking the coconut syrup. Needless to say, I was a little grossed out! I had no problem finishing my breakfast because it was so good, but the counters are always sticky (a big pet peeve of mine)! I will definitely go back to the restaurant though, no little gecko will keep me away. Ha ha, and check out the views from your table!

5 comments:
OK, now I am really sorry I will never get to see that beautiful place.
Nice. Hawaii's version of IHOP. And Parker's type of restaurant! :)
By the way. You guys suck!
That little guy is so cute! His huge tounge on that syrup bottle was a little sick though. Aaaa.....coconut syrup reminds me of our honeymoon five short years ago. We had waffles and coconut syrup every day. Yum.
Beautiful scenery but not worth the extra visitor. No pancakes could be that good.
Mallory, that picture is cracking Melissa and I up. I love that the gecko is comfortable enough to walk right up to the syrup and chow down, one foot away from you!
Post a Comment