10 years ago
Our nice little ride runs great, has A/C and is a gas saving manual! It also has a busted muffler so we sound straight up gangster whenever we rev the gas. But it was all worth it because we bought it for only $900!
Posted by Anonymous at 1:23 AM
3 comments:
It is our pleasure to be the first to comment on your new set of wheels....All I have say is...it looks like a driver's Ed. car from 1989! What color is the interior? Ryan looks funny with a buzz!
You guys, that is a dope ride!
Also, Melissa and I recently started watching Dog: The Bounty Hunter. I had no idea how disgusting Hawaii was until watching that show; that place seriously looks like Equador!
Being the blog stocker that i am, i found your blog. i had no idea you were living in hawaii. How fun!
Post a Comment