This is So Cool
This is with out a doubt the coolest new invention EVER! It is hot cocoa or coffee in a convenient portable cup that HEATS ITSELF UP by the push of a button! My friend at work told me about these when we were at Wal-Mart and Ryan and I got some for our trip to Volcano National Park when we went camping. It was so perfect. In seriously less than 2 minuets we went from freezing to toasty warm while enjoying our hot cocoa. And the best part is that they were really tasty! To learn more check out there website at http://www.hillsidebeverages.com/new/index.html
5 comments:
that is the coolest! shaun and i will have to check that out when we move back to idaho for the freaking cold winter. hope you guys are having fun, well what am i talking about you are in hawaii!
Oh my gosh, i am enthralled. So can I get these at my Walmart? I have never heard of anything better.
I can't wait to try them. Are you enjoying the book?Don't you love those people?I want to go visit them.
How was the French Vanilla Latte coffee... is it as good as Starbucks? Ha!
that is the coolest thing ever..i wish we had that when we went camping the first time! We FINALLY took your advice and started a blog :) We miss you guys so much!!
Post a Comment