My Glasses
First of all, how amazing is this view?! We had such a fun weekend two weeks ago. We went down to Volcano National Park for our anniversary and camped out in these funny little cabins for two nights! I have tons of pictures so I will be posting some good ones shortly. These are from the view off the side of the road in Volcano National Park!
Second of all, check out how hilarious my hair looks in this picture! I had to post it because it was cracking me up...and also check out my totally awesome first anniversary present from Ryan, my new pearl earrings!!! I had some that I loved and always wore, but then right before we came out here I accidentally left them at my parents, and one of the pearls was vacuumed up. And then my mom tried to find it by looking through the whole entire canister of dirt, but she still didn't find it. So Ryan completely surprised me and got me them!! Yea!
And third of all, how sad are my GLASSES! They are the cutest and I only bought them right before we came out here. I was wearing them the whole day, put them on the dash board and went to sleep, and then the next morning went to put them on and they were cracked, the lenses popped out, and the side thing broke off!! I still tried to wear them for the day because it was sooo sunny. I guess that is what you get for a $10 pair of sun glasses from Nordstrom.
4 comments:
cute post Mal! i love it!
Love the hair and the sunglasses!! I'm glad you can share these real experiences with us.
Hey I heard Del Sol has some pretty cool sunglasses to replace those broken ones!
Wow Mal, you guys are really having a great time. So so so fun and memorable for newlyweds. Cute wonderful gift Ryan!
Post a Comment