conCROCtions
Why is it that when we get something for free that we can find ways to justify we like it, even if it is a piece of crap. I got a free pair of $50 Crocs the other day from my manager. It had a busted stap that I fixed in like two seconds. When crocs sent our sister store their newest con'croc'tion, the crocs high heal (I know... I know), I thought to myself, Whoa! crocs need to settle down. It was a train wreck from the beginning, why are they still running with this one? Needless to say, now I think my crocs look like a brand new pair of $200 birkenstocks from the right angle! Did you notice the leather?
2 comments:
Love the crocs. Very stylish! Y'all look like your having a blast out there. So fun!! Can't wait to see y'all back in Utah though!
Those are the ugliest things I've ever seen! I agree...Crocs need to calm down! However they are great shoes for kids....Jill is goin on 2 years with her pink crocs. However she insists on wearing them on the wrong feet! silly girl!
Post a Comment