My sister-in-law, Amy, recently got a Mac computer and has been making the neatest edited videos and posting them on her blog! It is so cool! My next computer is for sure going to be a Mac.
I know your jealous!!! I hope you get a Mac too! We love it. Making movies is sooo easy.I can't believe you made money on that junker car. Who bought it??? When do you guys come home?
I hear ya! Love them!
Don't blame U!
I didn't know you had a blog too! I'm glad you found mine. Ps... I love macs. We have an IMac (?) I think and a Mac Book. love them both.
I typing on mine right now and throughly enjoying it :)
RIsh has been tellin you guys!! Once you go Mac you NEVER go back!! They are expensive but SOO worth it. miss you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know your jealous!!! I hope you get a Mac too! We love it. Making movies is sooo easy.
I can't believe you made money on that junker car. Who bought it???
When do you guys come home?
I hear ya! Love them!
Don't blame U!
I didn't know you had a blog too! I'm glad you found mine. Ps... I love macs. We have an IMac (?) I think and a Mac Book. love them both.
I typing on mine right now and throughly enjoying it :)
RIsh has been tellin you guys!! Once you go Mac you NEVER go back!! They are expensive but SOO worth it. miss you guys!
Post a Comment