Kids These Days...
These two kids are some of the many who come to Hawaii with youth groups for a program called "People to People". They are youth ambassadors or something like that. We have not been able to really figure out what they are ambassadors for, but you get the idea. Tons of them come through our store and throw down some serious cash for color changing crap, and we LOVE it when they do. When they come into our store I always have the same two thoughts.
1. Why would any adult EVER want to chaperon this whole thing? You are responsible for these 10 and 11 year olds and there are like 50 of them.
2. Who thinks it is safe to let them roam around the streets of Kona with a "buddy system" for hours on end. These two kids were seriously in our store for like 1 1/2 hours. I kept thinking, "shouldn't some leader be wondering where they are?" But apparently their parents or chaperons aren't worried about 'booogey men'.
1 comments:
I truly like Ryans hair.
Post a Comment