I have been wanting to post pictures from when my parents came to visit, but most of the photos are on my parent's camera. So I am just waiting till my dad sends me them! These are the pictures from the day we went kayaking in Kaelakakua Bay. We had so much fun and my parents say it was their favorite thing they did!

Ryan helping them into the water!
This is where a pod of about 25 dolphins decided to coming swimming with us! It was FREAKING amazing. It was like being in the middle of a dolphin act at Sea World. They were jumping and spinning and doing all sorts of awesome things in the water!

This is where we kayaked to, the Captain Cook Monument! And check out my mom and dad's awesome coloring changing Del Sol shirts

When we got out of the kayaks, my mom took a spill on the lava rocks because her flip flops had such a slippery sole. I had to document the wounds even though I know they are not the most flattering photos of my mom's knees and bunions! (ha ha ha) Luckily she is really tough, so it by no means ruined her captain cook experience!!!
3 comments:
O'my gosh, and to think she didn't even mention it. I would have been crying loud enough for everyone to hear.
How fun - I wish I could have been there.
When I think of Hawaii, all I can think about is Dog the Bounty Hunter! You should take pictures in front of his house.
That's so cool about the dolphins! I am very jealous. On our honeymoon (in Mexico) there was one little dolphin that was close to us and David thought it was so cool. He took like a hundred pictures. I can't imagine what he would have done in your shoes!
Post a Comment