Sorry I'm So Boring Lately
Well, I do realize I have sucked at blogging....
I do have an excuse, we have NO INTERNET, and haven't for over a week! Monday is when it is getting installed so I will have tons and tons and tons of adventures to share. Here is the first adventure to get us started:
Last week Ryan and I went to an accounting recruiting event with Grant Thorton at the Provo City Library. We knew it was going to be a comedy night. We were thinking it would be super lame,but instead it was actually quite funny. I was crying at some points because I was laughing so hard. And once again, it shows how you can be really funny, and not be totally vulgar or drop F-bombs every other word!
The comedian is a BYU grad, who lives in NYC, he was recently ranked by Rolling Stones magazine as one of 5 comedians to watch, and he was on a recent season of "Last Comic Standing". His name is Ryan Hamilton and you can check him out here and see what you think!

2 comments:
WELCOME BACK , you have been missed!
you are boring! what the hell? post something already!
Post a Comment