air force academy
One of the days we were in Colorado Springs we went and took a look around the Air Force Academy campus. This is their chapel, it is kind of the 'big' thing to see on their campus. It is really beautiful and neat. They have different rooms and levels for different congregations to meet in.
And finally this is in front of the visitors center where I found out everything I could have ever wanted to know about the Air Force Academy. And also, as a side note. A kid I went to high school with in Texas has been the Air Force Academy's mascot for the past couple of years. That was my claim to fame while I was there!
And here is a fuzzy picture of some of the campus. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Fun post Mall. Thanks for the tour.
Fun post Mall. Thanks for the tour.
We love it when Tanner says "Boooots" too! It's one of our favorite words that he says. That picture of him is adorable...will you send it my way?
Post a Comment