December 3, 2008

thanksgiving dinner

Thanksgiving dinner.  We had a fun time this Thanksgiving when we went to Colorado Springs to spend the vacation with Ryan's family.  His sister and her husband live there.  Here we are getting ready to eat the meal!
I made Grandma ReVoe's rolls and boy were they yummy!!!!!
We were all so very full by the end of the meal!  I couldn't even think of eating any pies yet!  I will have to post those pictures of all of the pies next.  We did some fun things while we were there too which I also have pictures of that I will be posting soon enough!

2 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

Those rolls were yummy. I forgot to get that recipe from you....will you pass on the secret family recipe? Thanks for coming and hanging with us. We too had a blast with you guys!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So was this your first Thanksgiving with Ryan's family?? We spent ours down in Texas ... which I think you knew. Man do I love Texas!!! I guess I just forget how much I love really love it until I go back on visits.