Hilarie and Robert came over to see our apartment a week or so ago, and it was pretty funny seeing that we only have two card table chairs so they were laying on the floor! Parker and Demi were loving Mario Kart

The best part was that I had just realized I still had a William Sonma gift card with $100 on it so I made the red velvet sprinkles cupcakes from there. It was like heaven in your mouth. The batter is seriously the BEST batter I have ever had. It was like delicious fluffy air in your mouth. I'm craving them just writing about them. The only problem is little speckles of red get EVERYWHERE!


This just cracks me up. Carson is a little pro at using Hilarie's iPod Touch. He was watching Sponge Bob Square Pants on it, and Ryan sat right next to him to watch him do it because he was so impressed with Carson's skills. But it was annoying Carson and he kept looking at Ryan like "what are you doing so close to me". And then finally right as I was taking this picture he looked at Hilarie and said, "MOM, THIS GUY IS BOTHERING ME." as he pointed his thumb behind him at Ryan while still looking down at the iPod. It was classic!
1 comments:
she is a hottie, love her brother to watch her bucking, thrashing and squealing in pleasure when she has mycock in her
Post a Comment