Oh we have eaten the best food since we have been here. I bought my zagat guide for Texas and we are hitting up all the good spots, and of course places my family has always gone to. Here we are in front of Pappasito's! Mmmmmmm, it so yummy!

This is the Bar B Q place I talked about in a post a few days ago. It is delicious as well. I have been there a few times by my self without Ryan because it is so good and cheap!

This is Amy's Ice cream. Also fabulously yummy! We normally split a different milk shake of sorts. And they are open till midnight so that is nice for when we are hungry for a little treat later in the evening :)

Oh and of course there are many more delicious restaurants we have eaten at. Ruggles cafe, the Grotto, Cafe Adobe, James Coney Island, Papa's Bar-B-Q.......
1 comments:
Okay, now I hate you!
Post a Comment