January 22, 2009

Chloe's graduation

Last week I went to my cousin, Chloe, her graduation from The Woodlands high school.  She is graduating a semester early so this was the mid semester graduation.  She looked so cute and sophisticated!  Ryan was at work so I went by myself, but he was able to come eat some cake when he got done.  We went to the Grotto before and then went back to their house for a super yummy RJ Goodies cake!  Congrats Chloe!  The whole time it was making Mandy and I so giddy for our own college graduations that are coming up.  Mine in April and Mandy's in May!  Hey-oooo.  I am even more excited too because I have never worn a cap and gown. Because I hated my high school in Utah so much I didn't even walk in my graduation there, so this will be a first for me!

1 comments:

Logan and Jennilee said...

Can we be friends? I am so happy that we found you guys!