You Have Got to be Kidding Me
So I had to go mail two packages the other day, and it was past 5:00 so I knew the post office was closed. I figured how much more could the UPS store really be? So I plugged it into our GPS and went kind of out of my way. Like 15 minutes away and there is literally a post office right next to my house. Anyways, she weighs the tiny box and is like
"that will be $15.33"
Are you freaking kidding me? So I told her thanks but no thanks. The contents of the box was not even that much! The next day I was able to mail the 2 boxes for like $6.00 total...boo ya UPS store!
2 comments:
This exact same thing happened to me the other day, the guy was like, that will be 37 dollars. I laughed out loud and said, 37! Why? Then he tried to tell me the post office would not be much less. I went the the post office and it was like seven bucks.
Me too. I can honestly say that I hate the UPS store. I have tried to go to the one by our house several times and end up leaving. Last time I just laughed at them. I think the girls there are used to it. I don't know how they stay in business. The last time I went I asked for one of those flat rate boxes and they told me a price double what it was supposed to be. I thought that was the point of the flat rate envelope and box. To jam as much as you could in because it won't go up in price! Nope. Not at the UPS store. It seems almost illegal to me!
Post a Comment