May 11, 2009

the alamo

I'm catching up on all the blogging I haven't been doing. I have a lot of post coming your way. This is from the quick day trip we took to San Antonio, Texas while we were living in Houston. We drove out to visit the Alamo and the River walk. We had SO MUCH FUN! Parker and Carson got some Davey Crockett Guns while they were there. I can't remember why but there was a festival going on and the Alamo was all lite up at night. It was actually pretty cool. That is why there is a red projection all over the face of it if you were wondering.

Here we are getting out of our cars in the parking garage.
I'm sure glad Carson had his "puppy back pack" while we were walking next to the river. He could have fallen in so easily. I was in charge of 'walking' him part of the time!
We had such a great time we can't wait to go back. When we are Texans again this is where we can take all of our visitors! Oh ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God blogging Mal!

Anonymous said...

My absolute favorite part of this post is Carson's 'purse' diaper holder in the last picture.