May 5, 2009

iphone

somehow, somewhere, someday.....this bad boy will be mine! I have pretty much thought of why I need an iphone everyday of my life for the last 6 months. They are sooooo cool! I use to think I have no real need for a "special" email phone and what not, but now I have seen the light. Not to mention the fact that when and if (that is a very hopeful 'if') I am teaching this fall in a school I won't be able to check my gmail because it will be blocked from the kids! They just get cooler every time I try one out!

4 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

And let's just talk about all the WAY cool and inventive applications you can add. I don't have an iphone either, which I too would REALLY love to have, but I do have an ipod touch. Getting my email is great, but having some of those applications is even better:)

Hilarie said...

i hear ya mall. i was hoping today would be the day one of these bad boys would come into my life, but sadly, it was not to happen. i guess i will just have to live with my 3Gless iPod touch.

Anonymous said...

you have no idea. i consider my self lucky to be one of the trillion people who have one. and not to mention a spectacularly bedazzled one.

Anonymous said...

I think you really need one Mal.