On the 4th of July we hung out with Ryan's parents, Scott and his Aunt's and Uncle's and cousins. We all went boating at Jordanelle Reservoir. We decided to get there really early in the morning because we thought it would be really crowded since it was a holiday. It wasn't at all but it was FREEZING!!!! Can you tell by this picture!




I braved the cold water in the early morning before the sun was out because they had these handy wet-suites on the boat. They really are a life saver. After I went wake-boarding I got on the boat and make feet were totally jacked up. They had no circulation in them and they were white. It was FREAKY!


We had so much fun and got soooo tan. I'm sure that is what caused my fever blister all that sun! We are going boating again at the end of this month with Ryan's aunt and uncle and it's going to be so fun! I can't wait!
3 comments:
FREAKY FEET! FUN times!
Good times in the freezing fun!
Thanks for the pics! I'm glad I had my jacket...
Post a Comment