my art collection
My parents bought a new house and are in the process of packing up everything and moving. We have being going down memory lane for weeks now. Today we stumbled across these awesome masterpieces that I have from my childhood art collection. This one below won 1st place for Rodeo Art when I was in third grade. Rodeo Art is an art competition with a rodeo theme that goes on during the month long Houston Rodeo and Livestock show!

I loved taking my art classes so much. It is so weird how I can specifically remember taking the classes I did when I made all of those pieces. I remember what the classroom looked like, where I sat, my teacher, the people I would pass notes to in the hall before the bell rang. Oh good times! What is even weirder is now I will be teaching that same age group in one short month!!!! AAAAHHHHHH that is so scary!!! Ryan made me get ride of all this crap because he claims I'm a hoarder (which I basically am) so I decided to take a picture of a few to capture the moment! Enjoy!
1 comments:
Sad, don't get rid of everything. You will be sorry.Save a bit of this and that. Love the new look of the blog.
Post a Comment